Our Heat Transfer vinyl is provided by Siser. It provides beautiful vibrant graphics. It is thin, lightweight and durable. Our patterns are printed with our professional grade Roland TruVIS eco-solvent printer.
- Glitter images are faux glitter. These are printed images, not actual glitter. Foils and metallics are printed to resemble foils and metallic.
- Test cut is recommended.
- Orders containing patterned products may need 2-4 additional days to process.
- Cut your pattern with the printed side FACING UP (DO NOT MIRROR).
- Weed your design.
- Apply the TTD Mask
- Adhere your design to the mask using your squeegee. Apply a little bit of pressure to make sure the air bubbles are out.
- Remove the backing, leaving your design in the mask.
- Preheat your heat press to 295F/146 C.
- Preheat your shirt to 2-3 seconds to take out wrinkle and mositure.
- Press your design with medium pressure for 15 seconds.
- Peel hot.
***Please click here for a video on how to apply your design to your garment.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- 100% polyester
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Machine wash cold/mild detergent
- Dry on normal dryer setting
- Do not dry clean or bleach
*A sheet of TTD Mask (Transfer Mask) is included in each Patterned HTV that you purchased.